Monday, February 25, 2008

Me and the Mamacita down by the schoolyard

Everyone knows I (heart) the Mamacita right?

I think she's fun and occasionally funny. Also, I am fairly certain she is quite fond of me, unlike Mr. Shoulders or even Evil, who I think she just tolerates for KenTak3's sake. I am fairly high up there, not as high up there as Le Troisieme...but close.

Why then, we should ask, do I keep picking fights with her?

Why am I saying funny things like "Oh, that's just the Mamacita, she's been planning her wedding for two years!" or "Mamacita, we're thru!"

It's very sad and I want to make a public apology right here and now...

So what if she undermines me at a dinner party that I blow off because it's raining and I don't like getting wet.

So what if she takes Evil's side during his crazy passive/aggressive attacks on my character

These things don't matter...they really don't...these are minor things...let's be friends

I'm sorry Mamacita, I think I'm just being passive/aggressive because I don't want to replace my favorite android friend...

It's been hard enough trying to replace Sleeve with Killer B #1