Friday, February 15, 2008

A Distributed Dear Abby

Evil

Yesterday was Valentine's Day. I hope everyone had a good one! I wonder if La Troisieme sent his signature white roses to any lucky ladies? I wonder if Evil Twin #1 and Steph had fun picking up guys. Post your Valentine's Day stories, people! Lazy.

Hey, I need some advice. Check out what I wrote to Evil Twin #2 yesterday:

From: Evil
To: Evil Twin #2

happy valentine's day!

hey, quick question... so you remember how i mentioned that [Xtian] and i are going to this wii party hosted by a friend of his? if big head and i go grab dinner before heading over to her place, would that be gay? after all, it IS valentine's day. so he and i would technically be having valentine's day dinner. what do you think?


And her response:

To: Evil
From: Evil Twin #2

can i come to dinner? then it won't be just the two of you...

That Evil Twin #2 is so squirrelly. She avoided answering the question! So I turn to you, loyal readers of The Hose. What do you think? Would it have been gay? Also, was it wrong of me to be worried about such a thing?