Sunday, January 04, 2009

Playing With Fire

Evil

OMG, you cannot take Killer B or Mamacita anywhere! Snaggles has been in town this past week and a couple of night ago, a group of us went out to dinner. Since Snaggles and I had nothing to do during the day, we dropped by Killer B's office to have a quick beer before heading to the bar.

Out of politeness (and not that she cares), Snaggles asked Killer B how his day has been going and the first thing he says is, "Oh, I was just sitting here, reading THE HOSE..."

WTF!? Snaggles is not supposed to know about The Hose. I had to create a quick diversion and change the topic.

Then at dinner, it was more of the same, but from Mamacita! I don't remember exactly what Mamacita said because I was like 6 drinks in. All I remember is kicking Mamacita under the table. HAHA.

Hopefully Snaggles does not find this blog. That would be bad.