Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Legal Advice?

KenTak3 and I have discovered that our wedding photographer is truely MIA. Like when we call, we get a this-is-Verizon, number-no-longer-in-service message.

As a married mamacita, I have resolved to be less micro-managing and controlling across work and personal life. (Read: feel free to let me know if you observe these changes.) Even though KenTak3 is now stuck with me, I just thought it would be a way to give back to everyone around me. In this example, I have resisted calling photog, trying to be laid back, go with the flow, call us, we won't bother you for our photos.

Since it was the new year, and we had not heard from him, I thought I would check in via email. And then phone, after receiving no response.

It was definitely a very bad idea to wait so long, and now looks like we are never going to get photos and should start seeking some professional guidance.

ET#2, can you help us? If not, then I suppose we'll take anyone who can. Even an asbestos litigator would be fine.