Friday, January 09, 2009

Feelers

Evil

1a.) I'm thinking about hosting a Super Bowl party. Wanted to put out feelers to gauge interest. See which Hosers might be interested in coming. If enough people are interested, I promise to follow though and actually do it, as opposed to Killer B, who kept mentioning something about "holiday cocktails" at his place but never made it happen.

1b.) I've been keep track: In the last 3 times I've seen Mamacita, she has twice talked about people that she wants to set up with Xtian and Le Trois. Once she has actually brought a person for Le Trois to meet. Mamacita specifically tells me, "I have no one for you. You have too much going on already." I think what she is really trying to say is that she does not want to subject any of her friends to me. Fine, be like that!

1c.) Mamacita has also mentioned that she needs a low-pressure venue for such setups. A Super Bowl party could be one such venue.