Thursday, September 17, 2009

Sino-Japanese Strife

Evil


My people, the Chinese, have long suffered at the hands of the Japanese. For example, while I was at university, I had to endure the endless humiliation of always getting beaten out in the grades department by Kentak3, a Japanese. Thus, you can see why I am wary of his people.

I ended classes at the private school and started classes at one of the local universities this week. Turns out that about half the class is Japanese! YIKES. I sat next to a Japanese girl yesterday. She was only auditing the class, so she hadn't purchased a textbook yet. So she looked on with me. This was reading class; the teacher would give us a 3 to 5 minutes to read various passages ranging from 400 to 1700 words. Each time, this Japanese girl would finish reading when I got to about the mid-way point of each passage!

What a total psyche-out. After she lifted her head up, indicating that she finished reading, my mind would go blank. As hard as I tried to read the rest of the passage, I couldn't. I couldn't concentrate! ARRRRGH. *shakes fist at the Japanese*

Moral of the story: don't agree to share your book with anyone. It'll only cause you mental distress.