Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Putting up a facade - and liking it!

Xtian and I have contemplating doing a full-day outing where we bring multiple changes of chothes and take pics ourselves doing fun summer things so we can post to facebook as a "summer 2008" album.

Anyone want to join us? We will take xtian's car and my camera. You can join us for all or part of our outing.

One particular thing I want to do with my set of photos is have the appearance of being sporty. So I intend to include in my photos:

- pic of me running in central park

- pic of me playing tennis at the 94th street tennis courts

- pic of me in midair, doing a full layout for a frisbee. (Anyone have a frisbee I can borrow?)

Other pics to round up my summer 2008 album will include:

- hanging out at the beach

- hanging out at a rooftop bbq or rooftop drinks

- hanging out at a restaurant with an outdoor dining area

That's all doable in a day, right? Any other suggestions on what pics to include so that my facebook friends will think of me as cool, and sporty, and someone who had a fun summer? Yes, I realize that this is all a facade, but perceptions are sometimes more important than reality.