Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Need competition

I am gloating. Yes, I am. The competition versus team steph could not be going any better. I am only putting in 60% effort.

The other night, I was out with some friends and my eating went something like this:

- meet at a wine bar. Have one glass of white wine. Munch on some tapas. Get happy and split a bottle of champagne among 4 people.

- then head out to citrus. Eat various sushi rolls. Munch on chips with salsa and guac. Down two frozen margaritas.

- then head out to cafe lalo. Down one of their ice cream shakes with booze. Scarf down a slice of cheesecake.

- the next day: too tired to work out.

Hah!

Although the one thing I've been doing well is working out more. Doubled me running mileage. Yesterday I even did a two-a-day! Three mile run in the park in the morning. Then a two mile run in the gym followed by some weights and closing out with the steam room.

Meanwhile, team steph is depressed. Poor team steph. Should we call off the competition? You can start your date or die series straight away!