Wednesday, August 27, 2008

More Gloating

Evil
Yesterday was not such a good day in terms of my weight loss competition vs Steph because I sort of fell off the wagon a bit. This is what I had for dinner: 16 spring rolls, a fistful of pretzels, two white peaches, and a bowl of grapes.

I was stuff even as I headed off to bed at 12:45am. But as I was lying in bed, I suddenly had the urge to eat a bit more. So I hopped out of bed and polished off three pork chops. They were delish!

Even though it wasn't a good day on that front, I have something else to gloat about today... In my Scrabble competition vs Team Steph, I am crushing all of them!

Recently competed games:

* Evil vs Andrea (Evil wins, 376 to 281)
* Evil vs Steph (Evil wins, 325 to 262)

Almost completed game:

* Evil vs Nora (Evil leading, 310 to 169)

Nora as resorted to calling me a cheater!