Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hanging around

At one of the malls right now. Lots of athletes floating abouts. They just look like superhumans. The european chick athletes are so hot.

I went to the Great Wall earlier today. A posse from the USA Basketball team was there (they were wearing their warmup suits and also the Olympic credentials around their neck). I thought I saw duane wade, but after a closer look, I don't think it was him. The AY has a pic on her camera so lemme try to get a copy to post here so you hosers can weigh in. Since I don't really know what duane wade looks like anyway.

So many people on facebook have been posting michael phelps-related status messages. All these chicks find him sooooo hot. I guess winning 8 gold medals does a lot to cover up a person's wacked out looking face. Now that he's done with his races, he's probably getting an unlimited amount of ass. Must be great to be michael phelps.

On another competitive front, Team Evil is sort of falling apart. Been eating like monster while here and not working out at all. Team Steph is likely gaining on me. But I have confidence that I'll make up any losses once back in the States.