Sunday, August 05, 2007

Improvements To The Hose!

Evil

Since I wasn't invited to Lobsterfest and had all weekend to tool around, I decided to improve The Hose. Xtian has previously suggested that it would be nice to have our posts tagged and then be able to view by post popular tags. So I went ahead and started that! On the right hand side bar, you'll see a new section called Labels, with links to the most popular tags thus far. It's not comprehensive yet, but we're working on it.

Xtian and I brainstormed some "standard tags" for things like recurring features and/or recurring themes. Here are some for starters:

Recurring Themes

  • "Evil Feels Sorry For Himself"
  • "Unheathy Relationship With Food"
  • "Clueless About Women"
  • "That's So Wrong"
  • "You Have To Be Smart To Be So Stupid"
  • "Those Were Better Days"
  • "Feeling Like A Champ"
Recurring Features
  • "Sometimes I Feel Like This Guy"
  • "Outdated Movie Review"
  • "Write Your Own Caption"
These are just some starters. I'm sure Xtian will add more of his own once he's back from Lobsterfest, all full of lobster and happiness. Manolo and Mamacita might add some too.

Enjoy!

PS - I broke the Haloscan comments feature. Need to wait til Xtian gets back on a computer so he can fix. It's only temporary!