Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Road Trip!!!

In a couple of hours, I will be leaving for O-Town, Orlando for those not familiar with the "Dirty South." I am going to be hanging out with my former roomate Bad Will Hunting and his brother (his fantasy baseball league team name was CreamOfSomeYoungThai).

I think we are ready to start scouring the Magic Kingdom for some boobage...I am ready to try one of those patented moves I read here in the blog a while back, you know, the one where you just grab the girls arm or something or other.

If you get a collect call from Orlando, please take the call. Its probably me calling for bail money because Minnie is pressing charges.

I just hope its not as lame as when Los Bros. Barrera invaded Miami.

Big Head / Little Big Head

Yo, are you guys going to be in town for Thanksgiving?...I have been meaning to pay a visit to that hot spot of Orlando's nightlife, what is it called? Oh yeah, Rachel's Steak and Gentlemen Club...Give me a call on my cell if you want to hang...