Sunday, November 16, 2003

Evil

A conversation between Bill Singer (Mets special assistant) and Kim Ng (Dodgers assistant general manager), according to the New York Times:

Singer -- "What are you doing here?"

Ng -- "I'm working."

Singer -- "What are you doing here?"

Ng -- "I'm working. I'm the Dodger assistant general manager."

Singer -- "Where are you from?"

Ng -- "I was born in Indiana and grew up in New York."

Singer -- "Where are you from?"

Ng -- "My family's from China."

Singer -- Nonsensically mock Chinese, then "What country in China?"

Dude! That is sooo right out of second grade. People need to grow up. Besides, is Bill Singer gay or what? (Personally, I think the entire Mets organization is gay, but that's another topic altogether...) Kim Ng is a 31 year old chick who's assistant GM of the Dodgers. When she was 29, she was assistant GM of the Yankees. That chick sounds like a winner. If I ever met her, I'd be busy trying to hitch my wagon to her star instead of making fun of her.

Kim Ng, if you're reading this: email me or link up on Friendster, yo!