Saturday, November 15, 2003

A Decade of Deviance...10 years of Hard Ons


There's a new No Doubt CD coming out, well a compilation of their hits actually,The Singles, 1992-2003 and its been 10 years of me wanting to bang Gwen Stefani! The compilation has all those songs you pretend you don't like but can't get out of your head and includes a new track, well a cover of It's my Life, a Talk Talk song from the early 80s that even a 9 year old X-Tian could not get out of his gigantic head. I visualize myself wearing karate shoes for no reason and a preposterously tight shirt singing along. Then I started thinking back on the decade and got back to the first time I realized Gwen was like the hottest chick ever! It was the Don't Speak video. Granted it was not their first video, but it was the first time i was like "damn, i wanna bang this chick" I was living with Weber on Riverside drive and it was the first time in my life I had cable. DAMN! This continued on till I read somewhere that she and Gavin Rosedale liked having sex to my favorite At The Drive In CD, Relationship of Command. After that, my love only grew stronger! And now even at the age of 34, I swear to god, I think she looks even better.