Monday, November 10, 2003

Evil

Today, I spent two solid hours sitting in on a conference call where people were throwing out issues left and right and nothing was getting done. It was the best two hours I've spent in a long time. Possibly, the best two hours ever! Let me explain...

I was in a conference room, the long-ass kind, where they put the long-ass table. You know, like a 20-foot table or something. The conference room has a row of windows that look out onto a skinny little hallway. The only reason why anyone would be in the skinny hallway is to get to the women's bathroom. During the entire conference call, I was looking into the hallway, but I couldn't see everything... because the window shades were pulled half-way down to make the room dark for the projector. As a result, all I could see was a little 18-inch sliver that extends from a normal person's waist up to that person's shoulders.

Is this all coming together? I spent the entire two hour call watching an endless parade of breasts saunter past the window. Breasts and breasts only. No head. No legs. Just jugs. Some great ones at that.

Having seen all this, I now realize what a tool I was to spend the last 3+ years of my life in the telecom industry. I should have been in the advertising industry all along. What scenery. Damn.