Saturday, June 13, 2009

Manolo's Ex-Crush of the Week

First of all, thank you Sparks for shining a bright light on another glaring omission by the US media on a subject that affects us all. It is dedicated citizens like you that keep this republic alive.

In fact, I was all ready to jump on the "Free Amanda Knox" bandwagon but before I did so, I decided to do a little bit more research than the one presented by that liberal ragtag known as the NY Times. Anyway, I decided that Amanda is innocent and the victim of gross prosecutorial miscondunct but I believe we are all better off with her locked up...are any of us really prepared to tackle her herpes outbreaks?

Don't get me wrong...in spite of the deep dose of Valtrex needed, I wouldn't kick Amanda out of the altar if all of a sudden I found myself in a drug-fueled Tuscan Satanic blood orgy. The thing is that in the course of my investigation, I seem to have developed a crush on the Kercher sisters...they are the product of an interracial marriage and it is my theory that interracial kids probably make the cutest kids since they seem to pick up the best traits of their parents (the Cha is a good example)....in fact, I think society would be better off if everyone was mixed but I digress....

Picture below of the Kercher sisters (the one on the top left is the dead girl, Meredith Kercher). The other two are of her sister Stephanie Kercher attending the trial...

Who is in charge of buckets at the Hose? Do we need to create a new bucket for accused murderers, the victims, and their families?