Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Evil Goes To California

Evil

Since I have nothing important to do, I decided head out to California for some tooling around. The pic above was taken somewhere in LA. Since my friend The AY was driving, I had no idea where I was at any given time. Well, even if I were driving myself, I'm sure that would still be the case. More after the jump...

More...


Nice sunset in the California Central Valley while driving from LA up to SF. The AY drove down and drove back up. My driving was too scary for her so she took the wheel all 12 or so hours. Hah! I love being rewarded for under-performance.

I've been really into going to the ballpark this summer. This was taken outside of AT&T Park, where the SF Giants play. Only the second time I've ever been to this ballpark. It's a great little park and very fan friendly.


This pic was taken from inside the ballpark. You can see the shadow of the ballpark on the light-colored building.

The only downside of this trip is that I don't have access to a car, so I can't go up to north of the city to observe Sparks's perfect life in person.