Sunday, March 16, 2008

The Road To Damascus

Evil

I've had a change of heart. Now, I believe. Obama is real. His movement and his message are real. He speaks of hope in a voice that seems hardly to come from a man of ordinary flesh.

I might be going away for the next 5 weeks or so. My friend the AY is taking time off from her job to set up an Obama office in western Pennsylvania, a little bit outside Erie. I think I'm going to go with her to help the movement. Pennsylvania is going to be a bloody fight. Obama is strong in the cities, like Philly and Pittsburgh. But the more rural areas are Hillary country and Obama's people are still low on organization there. I think helping to set up this office can make a big difference. Obama's trailing in PA, but I think he can win it. I've gotta believe. We've all gotta believe.