Thursday, November 08, 2007

Unemployment, Day 4

Evil

Picked up my new glasses today and I think they look great! Slightly different look for me. I'm usually unsure about new glasses. It's so easy to pick the wrong ones and end up looking like a dork. But this time, I went to a glasses shop where the guy behind the counter was so over-the-top gay, lisp and all. That gave me instant confidence that I'd come away with cool glasses. And indeed, now that I have them, I think he did a great job.

Different topics...

Why did the writer's guild have to have a strike during my week of unemployment??? That's so F'ed up! No new Daily Shows and Colbert Reports. Not even any new Tonight Shows... that's how you know I'm desperate.

My old friend MG emailed me today. He wanted me to ask all you Hosers to help him find this toy: Aqua Dots. This "toy" contains the date rape drug, so stores are quickly pulling it off their shelves. But MG really wants this stuff, so if you can find it, please buy it for him and he'll pay you back. Thanks!