Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Unemployment, Day 3

Evil

What is the time boundary between "a nap" and full-on "sleep"? These are the philosophical questions that I ponder during my unemployment. Actually, I just woke up from... err... well, I was going to call it a nap, but saying "two and a half hour nap" doesn't sound right. I wasn't born in this country so I don't have a lot of the cultural things nailed down. Can someone more American help clarify?

I haven't done much today, as you can probably surmise. I haven't even practiced Guitar Hero 3 for the day, yet. My hands hurts. Practicing takes so much work. Although I did watch various Guitar Hero 3 videos on YouTube. These people are soooo good! Here's one example.

I think I need to head out to Starbucks just to get out of the apartment for a little while. And also to check the mail.