Sunday, November 04, 2007

Recent Updates

Evil

Now that I don't have a job to distract me, I can post a lot more! Here are some recent happenings...

Friday night, XTIAN and I went out to drinks with some of my co-workers. Normally, I have to keep XTIAN away from the work crowd because let's face it, that guy is nuts. But I think his medication is working well and he's been pretty well adjusted lately so I was like, what the heck. All turned out well. We hung out for a little while and on our way home, XTIAN and I stopped off for a beef patty, which is almost a tradition now. An unheathy, fatty-pants tradition. But a tradition nonetheless.

Yesterday was a good day. I made a new friend. Steph from here.to.here was in town, so we caught up for a couple of drinks. Also, I bought Guitar Hero III for Nintendo Wii yesterday and have been rocking out in all of my spare time since then. I challenge anyone to a Guitar Hero face off! Loser has to give the winner a reach-around or something similar.

And Evil Twin #2 IM'd me earlier today, from an Internet cafe in Penang. I don't even know where Penang is, but I didnt want to ask so as to appear ignorant and/or racist. Evil Twin #2 said she misses me a lot and thinks about me several times a day. I think she may have an unhealthy obsession with me, but we'll see. The cops are on standby.

I'm doing a series of undergrad admissions interviews at my college alma mater today. Right after the last one is done, I'm heading over to KenTak3's place to watch the big game -- Colts trampling the overrated Pats. Mamacita, Bruno, XTIAN, and Mr. Shoulders will also be there. Sounds like an explosive combination. BTW- I hear that XTIAN's romantic life may be back on track. In-ter-es-ting...