Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Evil's Tip Of The Day

Evil

Let's say you're single and in the dating scene. Let's say you meet a girl and things are going well. You get to a point in your dating progression where she says, "Hey, why don't you come over Saturday night. I'll cook you dinner."

This is a good sign, as any dolt can figure. But here's where your average guy will mess the whole thing up: DO NOT, under any circumstances, compliment her on her cooking! Why not? Because she's expecting you to. And if you do, you're playing right into her hands. She won't have any respect for you. And frankly, the vast majority of girls I've met are average cooks AT BEST. That means they're almost always insecure about their cooking skills. So if you don't compliment the cooking, it'll leave her longing. All through dinner, she'll be waiting for the words, "Mmm, so this so good." Her insecurity will compell her to satisfy you in other ways.

I told this to XTIAN and J1m Wh1te. XTIAN was doubtful. But J1m Wh1te was outright offended, dare I say, borderline violent. "How can you do such a thing? That's just. not. right!"

I'll tell you this: I've cooked for people plenty of times. And in none of those times have I done it for the compliment. I do it because I enjoy the process of cooking and if people are around to share in the food, then all the better!

So take it from me, Hosers. Use my tip. It's a good one.