Saturday, July 14, 2007

I miss you, PBT!

i miss my Peanut Butter Tramp (PBT)...there I said it. I may even say it again because its true.

She earned the name because on more than one occasion I woke up went to the living room and discovered her asleep, in some manner of undress with peanut butter on her in a non trivial way. When challenged she would admit a fascination wiht peanut butter. I was always saddened that I was never there to see her in action. hmmm

I'll miss her for the time she showed up at 3 in the morning and the dude that followed her in sat down and watched an episode of scrubs with me

I'll miss her for the time some crazy drunk chick tried to follow her home and that was worth a laugh for like a week

I'll miss her for the hottie friends that would randomly be hanging out when I showed up.

that's a lot of missing...i'll miss you PBT! Come BACK!