Tuesday, January 08, 2008

I'm Hurtin'

Evil

I found myself at the gym, on the floor, straining and aching to do some pushups. Yes, I'm out of shape, I know. But this was an odd strain, an odd ache. It's my right shoulder. I feel unbalanced. Why would my right shoulder be hurting? In the past, I felt that there were only two good reasons for this: (1) being a professional baseball pitcher and throwing 120 pitches every five days, and (2) too much masturbation. (BTW- Mr. Shoulders had rotator cuff surgery a few years back. Guess which category he fell into?!) Well, now I realize that there's a third category: playing too much Wii Tennis!

I've been obsessed the past few days. I've been working on all the trick shots: fast serve, top spin forehand, sidespin backhand, and more! Next time I play against Mamacita or KenTak3, I'll totally be kicking their employed asses.