Thursday, November 17, 2005

Screening Party?

Evil



Interested in the new Bret Hart DVD? You're all invited to a screening party at my place. In addition to the documentary part of the DVD, there are also some great bonus matches, including:

-- Hart Foundation vs. British Bulldogs (Madison Square Garden, July 1985)
-- Bret Hart vs. Ricky Steamboat (Boston Garden, March 1986)
-- Bret Hart vs. Chris Benoit (WCW Nitro, October 1999)

We couldn't have a classy screening party without something to eat and drink, so I was thinking, something like: roasted portobello, roasted figs wrapped in bacon, braised sea scallops, and home-baked biscuits. To drink: well, basically anything from my stash of wines because after all, I AM an alcoholic. And for dessert: baked gooey chocolate pudding, my favorite Nigella recipe of all time.