Saturday, November 12, 2005

PW3801 - Advanced People Watching (4 credits)

Evil

Why do I pay the exorbitant gym fees at Equinox? I don't get my money's worth in terms of workouts, that's for sure. But ohhh, the people watching.

The people watching at Equinox is well worth the price of admission, and then some. Today, for example, I walked past the yoga studio while on my way to the water fountain. There was no class at the time, so the lights were dim... but I noticed a single person -- a female, young, fit, black hair in tight little curls -- in the studio. As soon as I caught a glimpse of her, for the life of me, I couldn't force myself to look away. This girl, in the dim-lit studio, was practicing what could only be described as posing in various sexual positions. Mostly advanced ones, at that!

I won't get into more detail just because The Hose is a family-oriented blog. I'll just say that I sure worked up a sweat at the Equinox today.