Thursday, November 17, 2005

PW3801 - Advanced People Watching (cont'd)

Evil

After three straight days of not working out and stressing big-time at work, I decide to bring my pudgy butt to Equinox today. Boy am I glad I did, because there was great people watching to be had!

I was in the stretching area, you know... stretching. And next to me is this hot female trainer, training this tooly-looking white dude. The female trainer has her back to me; the tooly white dude is facing me. The trainer's trying to get the dude to do some bend-and-stretch exercise, which essentially involves bending and stretching in the gayest ways possible (if you're a dude. If you're a chick, it's actually quite hot!). She demonstrates: there is lots of bending over, lots of sticking out her ass, lots of arching her back, and lots more of sticking out her ass.

"Now you do it," she says.

The dude protests, not verbally, but I can tell because his face is totally flush and he has this "WFT?!" goofy grin on his face. I look right at him. It is clear I'm not really stretching in the stretching area.

The trainer says, "Go on, do it."

The dude shrugs his shoulders. I look right at him. He glances at me. He decides he has no choice, so he does the gay bending-and-stretching exercise! I am staring at him the whole time for the sole purpose that it's making him all the more uncomfortable. Is that an asshole move on my part? Yah! Hahaha. But it amused me, nonetheless.