Monday, November 21, 2005

F*cking Drunks!



The Pizza man is my boy. He owns a pizza shop on the corner of 23rd and 8th and he's the orneriest muther-f*cker in the world. That is to say, he's never in a good mood. What's really funny is that his tolerance for gays and drunks is lower than one would expect. I would say 55% of his business is drunken gays, with 80-85% of his business being consumers who can be described by at least one of these adjectives. You already know how he feels about the gays...even I was surprised by his feelings on drunks...

Recently, I went to dinner with Ill-Mannered, KenTak3 and the Mamacita...We went to Max. I'm on a first name basis over there and though the service is terrible its great. After a long dinner, I walked home.

On the walk home, I crossed by the scenes of several past defeats, Union Square, The Coffee Shop, Eugenes...as i cruised by the Gypsy Tea I saw a remarkable site...An SUV screeched to a halt and a young woman (of about 20...and I'm being generous) jumped out. She ran towards a modern NYC phone booth (pictured above), dropper her jeans and proceeded to either pee or drop an incredibly loose stool all over the street. I turned, looked, screetched and ran...several of her friends were pouring out of the car and screaming. Everyone was drunk and one of them stopped screaming long enough to call me a perv...yes, that's right, somehow i was the sick one...

I decided to visit the pizza man. I told him the story and he began waving his hands up in the air going "These f*cking drunk people. they're out of control"

Several, pizza consumers, looked up from their incredibly loud conversations sucked their teeth and left...