Monday, February 21, 2005

Things Fall apart

What’s been going on with this blog? No one is posting stuff anymore. What are the members of Team Hose up to?

Evil- Somewhere in the throws of depression on the Upper East Side. I can say with some certainty that Evil has watched over 35 movies in the last month and spent more time interacting with his HD TV than with real people, either virtually of physically. Post a movie review already you freak…

KenTak3- Has moved to Brooklyn (virtually) and is too good for either me or Evil at this point. In my mind’s, I see him walking around with his half, gay, dog thru the street of Ft. Greene like he owns the place

Sleeve- Sleeve has not been seen since Superbowl Sunday, where he and his dad held each other as Donovan McNabb had an emotional breakdown. He is also posting on a competing blog; I try not to hold it against him.

Manolo- Manolo is still out there failing fabulously. His promise to post more and more was of course empty.

Where have I been? I’ve been failing fabulous at life, work and love - same as always. Right this second though, I have a backlog of stories to share. Tragic stories, funny stories, tragically funny stories; Stories about moment of extreme honest, stories about arguments in the back of cabs, stories about extremely honest arguments in the back of cabs; moments of sheer confusion; self defeating stories and finally tragically funny self defeating stories about extremely honest arguments that happen in the back of cabs.

I’ve got something to say and its time I got back to saying it.