Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Text Messaging how you brush people

Here's Text Messaging conversation I recently had. Some background. I met this girl at an alumni event and she seemed interested. It was hard to read, even Ann, my default chick evaluating friend could not read if she was into me or just high on weed. Anyway, after a few weeks it died on the vine. Then this past saturday after two months of radio silence she calls me and asks what's up. i had plans for the evening so I could not commit. However, we agreed to do something the following day. These are the text messages that occured an hour after we were supposed to meet up...
-----------------------------------------
HER: Hi, xTian- how was ur show? am just leaving jersey after a huge meal and am too beat to rally tonite. am traveling this week, how about dinner next week?

ME: I am in la till thurs what r u up to saturday night?

HER: In atlant until monday, leave again friday 4th for a week. april????

ME: What about wednesday the 2nd? April seems far off...

HER: Just seems tough with our schedules. Lets chat when I get back next week?

ME: Cool (although not really...f her) call me when u get back
---------------------------------------------

What's that business about? Who exactly does she think she is? I don't understand what this flakey person wants from me...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH