Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Quickies

Evil


* At some point, someone stuck me with a counterfeit 50 RMB bill. I've been carrying it around in my wallet for weeks, afraid to use it. I finally offloaded it today while paying some odds-and-ends fees at the university!

* One of my neighbors is a mega douche. He always struts around with a scowl on his face. He think he's some tough guy. He lives at home with his mom and like 10 other relatives. All they do is argue all day long. And on top of that, they leave their door open most of the time so the sound can travel even better. (As if the walls in these cheap China apartments weren't paper-thin to begin with.) Yesterday, I actually visualized beating the shit out of this guy.

* Some people say, "People can't smell themselves." Well, that is not true because I'm pretty sure that my bedroom smells and it's because of me. Ever have one of those "war room" strategy sessions at work where they essentially lock 10 dudes up in a conference room til they figure out some grand plan? Think of how the conference room smells after a full day or two. That's what my bedroom smells like. What do I do? What do I do???