Friday, November 06, 2009

Household Conversations

Evil


Hey glass pitcher that I bought for 30 RMB at the supermarket, you suck as a pitcher! How can you claim to be a pitcher, yet you dribble liquid -- from the spout, no less! -- every time I try to use you. Isn't your fundamental function to be able to pour liquid without dribbling? Don't just sit there and look hollow. Answer me. You are such a disappointment. You're the exact opposite of comforter.

Hey comforter, you rock. I am so glad I found you on sale for only 69 RMB at the supermarket. Not only is that an awesome price, you are an awesome comforter. Using a bedsheet to cover myself just wasn't cutting it anymore now that Shanghai is starting to turn ass cold. Can you talk to pitcher and straighten him out for me? I can't have half of my home-brewed ginger tea spilling to the floor every time I try to have a glass. I mean, half a glass.