Saturday, November 15, 2008

Xtian And Evil Go To A Basketball Game

Evil

Since all of our friends were busy and had other plans on Friday night, Xtian and I decided to go to a basketball game. The Atlanta Hawks were in town to play the New Jersey Nets. We weren't the only ones with that idea. Jay Z was at the game!

Even though there was a basketball game going on, I don't think we watched much of it because there were so many distractions in the arena. For example, check out this cheerleader's crotch:

In general, the Nets cheerleaders exceeded expectations. They all had some nice booty, even the white girls.

There were only two Chinese people in the entire area. I was one and I spotted the other one sitting across the court from us (we were in Row 9, center court, biotches!). If she weren't already wearing a gigantic ring, I would totally marry her. Drats! Too late, yet again. Oh well.