Thursday, November 27, 2008

dreaming of nora

I had a dream about nora last night. actually it was a dream about nora and a duck. the duck was nora's. it was white and immaculate, what you'd imagine the perfect duck would look like. and it had a great, gregarious personality. except when it didn't. you see, the duck would lapse in and out of transes. sometimes it seemed as if its mind just went blank. flatline in all brain activity. and the only person who could bring the duck out of its trans is its owner, nora.

there were other parts of the dream that I can't remember fully. something about running a race around a few city blocks with the duck involved. anyway, overall it felt like a sad dream.

today I continued reading the bible, which I just started recently. coincidentally, I just got to the story of Joseph, who interpreted dreams.