Friday, November 21, 2008

NFL Picks


Nora thinks we are lacking this week so I will post some NFL picks so I can remind everyone that THIS IS HARD. I can't be witty all week. I just can't. Evil is hardly ever witty...poor guy. Mamacita can't even get a dinner reservation together this week. You want her to post something. Someone find a picture of some puppies so we can keep the readership under control.

Here are some NFL picks

Jets at Tennessee -5.5 - The Jets are the fourth best team in the NFL. After the Giants, Tennessee and ummm...I'm not sure who, but probably one other team. Tennessee's TD machine is a guy who looks to be in worse shape that me. I think their red zone offense is to tell Lendale "Fat F*ck" White there is a sandwich in the end zone. The Jets will counter by employing a defensive strategy that centers around telling Nose tackle Kris Jenkins that Fat F*ck White is a sandwich. Take the Jets with the points

Buffalo at Kansas City +3.0 - 9 years ago Sparks and I went to a Jets/Buffalo game in November at the height of Parcells Mania. As Mo Lewis sacked Doug Flutie, the guy sitting in front of us pulled out a tray of icy buffalo wings and asked us to partake victoriously. As we stared at our frozen wings from an unknown source, Sparks and I agreed this was a disgusting/horrible idea. Buffalo is overrated and Kansas City is at home, playing alright and have crazy person Herman Edwards at Coach.

New Englad at Miami Pick 'em - Hey Vegas, Grow some balls! Take Miami! They are at home and at some point they will need to make a deep throw. Ronnie Brown will air it out to a streaking Chad Pennington down the sideline.