Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Manolo, We Hope You Like Jail!

Evil

Manolo will go to no ends to ruin The Hose. As if his graffiti incident were not bad enough, he decided to up the ante by ruining one of our polls. By stuffing the ballot box! Here's what the poll results looked like:

As several Hosers have pointed out, we don't have 40 total readers. So these results (much like Manolo's nether regions) are fishy right off the bat. It indicates ballot box stuffing, but doesn't necessarily implicate Manolo. Does it?

Well, remember this post? Specifically, this passage:

"Next step involves hosting an election about my future without telling me. I didn’t know there was a vote taking place until Monday with an hour left before polls closed. You know how little time that is to make an informed decision and vote. Luckily, I was able to access six computers and make my voice heard…otherwise I would have lost by a bigger margin."

Ahhh! A known and convicted cheater!

And the evidence doesn't end there. I went into the Blogger voting tool and looked at the IP addresses of where the votes came from. Of the 18 votes for "No Manolo makes me cry," 15 of those came from the same IP address block (a class C subnet)... in Florida!!! The only person I know who lives in Florida who would have the incentive to do such a thing is none other than Manolo. This is an open and shut case (much like Manolo's butt cheeks at a biker rally).

So the TRUE poll results, if you count the 15 identical votes as just 1:

By an overwhelming margin, Hosers think The Hose is a much better place (Like Heaven!) without Manolo.