Monday, May 19, 2008

Two Big Weeks Ahead

Evil

It's only Monday morning but I'm already gearing up for the next two weekends!

Next weekend is Memorial Day. On Saturday, I'm going to my parents' house in Queens because my sister is in town and she'll have the two little munchkins (the niece and nephew) in tow. They're always fun to hang with. Sunday, I think there will be some BBQ'ing action, if we can convince someone with a back yard or a roof deck to throw a BBQ.

The following weekend is going to be even bigger. Evil Twin #1 will be in town! All of us who are curious will be able to see first-hand what depression has done to Evil Twin #1. And after a good laugh, we'll go partying to chase away the sadness. And my friend The AY will be in town too! XTIAN and I are going to help her make an audition tape for the next season of The Bachelorette.