Friday, October 26, 2007

Evil Goes To Hollywood

Evil

As I've mentioned on this blog a few times, XTIAN and I have been having some pretty serious planning meetings about The Hose. We're launching this thing to a broader audience and it's going to be huge.

But I've also started to sense something sinister going on with XTIAN. I'm pretty sure that he's plotting against me at this point. Well, not plotting against me, per se. But he's basically trying to take all the spotlight for himself. While I'm out of the country (in India and China through spring of 2008), I sense that XTIAN will be making the big move to get famous.

So I've decided that I have to look out for myself and make my own plans. I started that earlier this week... during my day off in the LA area, I met up with a friend of mine who's a writer on the NBC show, The Office.

Here's me on the set of the show. I think I made a pretty good impression. I'm up for both a writing role and an on-air role. They're not sure what to do with all the talent that I have. I don't either. It's a curse, really. To be so talented.

They had me pose for some photos. I'm a natural.

This is what XTIAN gets for being selfish. If you run in to him, be sure to ask him what he's doing to get famous. He'll tell you he's "writing a novel." Big f'ing deal! Hah! Good luck, man.