Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Not Having Sex with anywhere from 4-5 women at any given moment

Since I’ve come back to NY I’ve not had sex with about 22 women. It’s a new personal best for me. Normally I sit around not having sex with 1 woman for months before I realize it’s just not going to happen and go crawl in a ball and swear women off forever.

I’ve been sticking and moving this time around like boxing is going out of style (obviously neglecting the drag effect of a stupendous show “The Contender”)

In order to accomplish this feat in the 6 months between September and now, it’s taken a ton of effort and I have to acknowledge all parties who have helped me along in this journey thru their support and mockery. This includes but is not limited to: Buck, Manolo, Jon-El, B-Shah, Pacey Witter, Jazzy Jaff, cousin Maria, Evil, KenTak3, sleeve, HVR, DJM, MaybeItsMaybeline, The Marlboro Man, Elmo's Uncle and of course all the silly bitches that have been so gracious as to not sleep with me...