Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Misadventures in the Great Search for Poontang

Evil

Weird that this chick would be calling me after all this time. I had deleted her from my phone so when she called, just her number showed up, not her name. I let it ring through to voice mail. I barely even answer when it's someone I know, much less someone I don't know. I checked the voice mail a couple of days later (these things slip my mind easily). She was like, hey [Evil], it's me, J... I know we haven't talked in a while, but call me back some time.

The last time we talked, I was sitting on her couch. She was sitting on her couch too. She was trying to watch TV while I was trying to slide my hand up her thigh. I barely got past her mid-thigh when suddenly she leapt into the the air and announced, "I want to read now!" So she bolts to her room and comes back with a book. She wedges herself on the very far end of the couch and starts to read.

I am not the type of person who picks up on little hints, but this was no little hint. I leave. That was the last time we talked.

Her voicemail intrigues me. But not enough to call her back. Instead, I email her and suggest that we can watch a DVD at my place. She emails me back and says yes, so long as there won't be any funny business going on. What? Am I wearing a clown nose and big floppy shoes. I don't need none of that. I have better things to do. (Actually, I don't, but I just wanted to say that anyway.)