Monday, June 14, 2004

Evil

MY PEOPLE

You know what's crazy? The fact that I wasn't invited to this...

YIN Magazine, which launched quietly a few weeks ago, celebrated its debut with a swanky party last Thursday at a New York City art gallery. The magazine--a fashion, beauty, and entertainment book aimed at 20- to-30-something Asian-American women...

I mean, CMON! What do I have to do to break into the New York Asian Media scene. Let's face it. That couldn't be a big scene. It's like breaking into a group of 11. Yet another affirmation that I am not popular. Oh wait, you are a blog reader, not my shrink. I will take this up with her...

On an unrelated note, but still regarding Asians. Did anyone notice the new Friendster CEO? He's Japanese!!! Scott Sassa. You wouldn't know by the name, but the dude really is Japanese. Check out his pic and bio.

Can someone fill me in on how a Japanese dude gets a last name like Sassa? Someone? Kentaro... umm, I mean, Anonymous?