Wednesday, February 18, 2004



I feel as if the world is moving about a half step faster than i can deal with today. Its very wierd.
I noticed that I have been relying heavily on caffine the other day. On any given day, I pound the following:

16oz cup of coffee (830am)
1 can Diet Coke (11am)
1 can Diet Coke (with lunch)
1 can Diet Coke (3 pm)

and then somehow end up needing a nap from 5-6pm. Its a bit extreme. So I decided to cut out caffine today to see how I could do without it.

I sat down in class and basically wanted to cry. People seemed to be shouting al around me, "....dinner plans" "chris....ugly"
"hit tennis balls....court" none of it was making any sense. It was all i could do to not get under the table and ball up.

During class was no better, I basically sat there like a sad sack examining both the Sleave/Rina blog and Web's Blog. Outstanding blogs thru and thru, that make me insanely jealous. How do these freaks put all this time into their blogs, it took me 3 months to resurrect comments after my initial comment provider went out of business.

Anyway, in between classes I ran off and got some coffee. but this is not the right way to be. I need a new plan...


Any thoughts on how I should deal with this?