Friday, October 03, 2003

Evil
Yo Manolo, whatup man? I thought you had love for me. What's going on?

Anyhoo... As most of you know, I'm planning to run the NYC Marathon, which is about a month from now. But did you also know that P. Diddy is also doing it? Yes, kiddies. Check out his website (not to mention the wack domain name).

Apparently, he's been training for... 3 weeks! I don't care WHAT Jimmy The Greek says. I better not finish behind anyone who's been training for only 3 weeks.

What else?

Hmmm... well, I just got back from Cambridge. Visited Sloan all day Tuesday and HBS all day Wednesday. Here's what I learned while visiting business schools:

1. The stupidest looking person at the info session always asks the stupidest question.

2. Someone who has been accused of being a bad driver and also having no direction sense really has no business driving around Boston.

3. Errr...

Okay fine. I didn't learn a lot. What do you want from me?