Thursday, October 23, 2003

Evil

Seriously procrastinating here... I've got 6 more days to wrap up this business school application but I can't seem to overcome this desire to sit around shirtless and scratch my belly. I think I'm channeling some Jack Black. That guy is my new hero maybe. He's like the poor man's Robert Downey Jr. Super talented, minus the heroine.

Has anyone been watching the World Series? I've watched mostly with my pants off and even then it wasn't that exciting. Last night I found myself flipping thru the channels and watching The Bachelor during commercial breaks. This season's Bachelor is somewhat interesting because the bachelor is a Former Fat Guy. He's all self-deprecating and stuff. He's the type of guy who gets his wallet lifted in the subway and then spends a good 30 minutes verbally berating himself in public.

Wait, I was commenting about the World Series. Yes... Has anyone noticed the complexity of Ugeth Urbina's facial hair? There's no way that guy isn't a fruitcake. (Sleeve, I checked the MLB.com photo gallery for a recent pic of Urbina but couldn't find one. What's up with that?!)

Someone in the apartment below me is playing the tuba. Who even plays a tuba anymore? This person isn't actually playing anything with a melody, just a bunch of scales. Over and over. This might drive me insane pretty soon.