Sunday, August 17, 2003

Thirteen


In case you have not noticed I have been speeding to catch up ever since I got back from Brazil. I was kind of so busy down there I have not had a chance to sync up with simple stuff (say the California Recall etc or the new fall season of TV or the movies!)
I have been meaning to watch "Swimming Pool" but have not gotten around to it yet. However i think before I watch that I will watch thirteen from Fox Searchlight.

Apparently its about some thirteen year old girls freaking off, which would normally be enough for me to sign up but when you add in the advertisements I have been seeing in the Times and the NY Times Magazine Article I read today with Nikki Reed (the cowriter and co-star) it seems like a legitimate film.

Btw, Evil and I should be embarrased. Some thirteen year old girl cranked out a movie script and he and I are tooling around trying to find character motivations for some of the characters in our opus, At the Seems.