Tuesday, August 05, 2003

I have not posted anything for a while so I figured I would just riff and hope to say something interesting

Mike Tyson is broke which is pretty nuts. I remember running into the Champ at the Time Hotel I was hanging out with some people I did not know (or like for that matter), so in a sad attempt to impress them I tried to roll over and pretend I rolled with Iron Mike. I was all like "Champ, let me roll with you, yo" he looked at me and said something to the effect of "you gotta be kidding me". Still love ya Champ.

Who else is pumped up about watching "O.C." on Fox this Fall???


I think the standard by which all facial hair should be judged is George Michael. This picture does not even do justice to what is actually going on with his face. There is a lot of stuff going on there. Check it out for yourself when you can.
Seriously, it must take 3 shaves a day to maintain that stuff.



Counting today, I have two days left working and 3 days left in SP. I would be remiss if I did not give a shout out to the crowd that more or less adopted me while I was in Brazil. I am going to make up names for most of them right now; Charles River Bandit, PrincessPZ, DirtyP for keeping things interesting and the crew at New Citi Flats for keeping me from smelling interesting.