Sunday, October 31, 2004

Evil

WILD ON... LONDON



Impromptu Team Rachel gathering in London this week. Except that the role of Big Head will be played by Raihan (who shall henceforth by known as The International Man of Mystery -- or TIMOM). Why isn't XTIAN going to be there you ask? Well, we are all asking the same question. First of all, this guy has like 6 weeks of use-it-or-lose-it vacation to take before Dec 31. You do the math. Secondly, this guy has been employed for 6+ months now and hasn't been asked to do a lick of work. I am not sure what's keeping him away from London, but my guess is that there's some kind of tension between XTIAN and Mr. Shoulders.

This London trip is already looking dubious for me. First of all, I can't seem to find any hotel for under $400/night USD. If that's how much hotels are going for, I don't even want to think about how much hookers-with-decent-teeth are going to cost. Secondly, I have no idea where I'm supposed to be in London. It turns out that Yahoo Maps and Mapquest don't work for London. Now what? I found this other maps of London but the streets are CRAZY LOOKING, sort of like Boston, except on crack. I give myself a 25% chance of actually getting to this meeting I need to be at.

Anyway, assuming I actually get there, I might take some pics and post them for you -- my loyal readers -- next week. Laterz, suckas.