Friday, August 27, 2004

Semi-Famous

MTV is in town...therefore every club and bar has some sort of VMA event for better or for worse. Anyways, I find myself last night at Crobar with all sorts of semi-famous people. You know, those individuals that have some claim to fame which allows them to pass the velvet rope outside and look down on the little people...They give a nod to the bouncer and they bypass a line of 50 people...

Do you know who I am talking about? I am talking about that big breasted chick who got a high colonic from a girl who went to traffic school with Jennifer Lopez's Mom's former astrologer...or what about the guy who got drunk with the second cousin of Charlie Sheen's first parole officer...

What is my claim to fame? How did I bypass the velvet rope? How did I become one of those people? Well, one of my neighbors went to high school with a friend of a THIRD cousin of Gloria Estefan's former hair dresser back when Gloria was with the Miami Sound Machine.

Wooo!