Sunday, August 15, 2004

It's wierd I am not getting into the Olympics at all. So instead I surfing the dial for other options. Today I managed to catch my new favorite show - the groundbreaking HBO Original series Entourage.

>
Great show, everyone should check it out. What makes it groundbreaking though is that I believe this show is the first program to ever target mysoginists only! Not only that but I am pretty sure everyone involved in the show is a mysoginist. This is the first show ever to made entirely by, about and for mysoginists. That's right Hose Readers...synergy. Someone get my agent!

Other than that I got nothing to say, however do check this out...anyone wondering what was up with the LEAN BACK remix on the radio lately, its contributed by these guys and the rapper is Tego Calderon, I caught him on MTV this morning, he is a special kind of ugly but he might also be partially responsible for Reggaeton which makes him my friend.