Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I May Be Chubby, But At Least I'm Not Old

Evil

I still can't believe Mamacita went and got a Wii Fit and didn't even tell me! I thought we were friends. Anyway, I had to run out and get one for myself and just tried it out today.

When you first play Wii Fit, it makes you take a test to determine your Wii Fit Age. Recall from a previous post that Mamacita's age is 52. YIKES!

I'm 32, but my age on Wii Fit came in at 35. (The screen that shows the number 35 went by too quickly and I couldn't take a pic in time.) Not bad, right!? I don't actually understand how Mamacita could have come in at 52. The test they give you is not that hard! What is going on with the Mamacita? Does she have too much stress? Is her balance very bad? Does she have a weak core? Is taking care of Bruno taking too much of a toll on her? I am starting to worry.


On the downside, look what Wii Fit had to say about my Body Mass Index. DOH!!!

I guess it's official... I am overweight. Well, I already knew that. But here is the kicker. Wii Fit says that to get into the "Normal" range, I need to get my BMI down to 25.00. Well, then it calculated how much weight I would have to lose (because I don't think I will be growing any taller at age 32) to get down to 25.00 BMI... 17.5 pounds! YIKES! That's a lot of weight I have to lose to be Normal. Well, I guess I will give it a shot.